CD antigens mean the cell surface antigens of leukocytes. When lymphocytes mature, they express diverse protein receptors on the cell surface, and the protein receptors are useful in determining the type and maturation stage of the cells being examined. Some CD proteins do not play a role in cell signaling, but have other functions, such as cell adhesion.
CD antigens actually are subpopulations and functional types of leukocytes. They take part in immune reaction as receptors for cell communication. Though only a fraction of CD molecules have been known well, most of them have an important function. In the example of CD4 and CD8, these molecules are critical in antigen recognition. Others (e.g., CD135) act as cell surface receptors for growth factors.
Recombinant protein is a manipulated form of protein, which is generated in various ways to produce large quantities of proteins, modify gene sequences and manufacture useful commercial products. The formation of recombinant protein is carried out in specialized vehicles known as vectors. Recombinant technology is the process involved in the formation of recombinant protein.
• Cutting-edge Technology
• Economy of Scale
• Best Quality Proteins for Everyone
• 30-70% Cost Saving vs. Competitors
• Deep Discount for Bulk Proteins
• Special Bulk Discount for Academic
• >300 Scientists & Engineers
• >10,000 Mab Production
• >5000 Protein Bulk Production
• >5000 best quality antibody development
• 1-100mg Mab Production in 3-6 weeks
• >80 Bioreactors (2L-300L)
• Preferred CRO Partner for Multiple Top-10 Pharmas