Recombinant antibodies (rAb) are generated by using recombinant antibody coding genes. They mainly comprise of a heavy and light chain of the variable region of an immunoglobulin. rAb production is performed routinely in current antibody development process.
In addition to the full-length IgG, smaller antibody fragments have now emerged to be helpful in both research and industrial applications:
• Antigen-binding fragment (Fab): the region on an antibody that binds to antigens, which consists of one constant and one variable domain of each heavy and the light chain.
• Single-chain variable fragment (scFv): a fusion protein of the variable regions of the heavy and light chains of immunoglobulins.
• Single variable domain on a heavy chain (VHH): the antigen-binding fragment of heavy chain only antibodies, such as camelid antibodies.
The small size of antibody fragments allows their binding to hidden epitopes not accessible to whole antibodies and helps provide lower scattering, thus less contrast in images.
Sino Biological offers featured custom rAb production service based on in-house developed HEK293/CHO platform. For many years, Sino Biological has successfully delivered thousands of rAb manufacturing programs to customers worldwide and established excellent cooperation relationships with leading pharmaceutical companies in the world.
100% sequence guaranteed
Near 100% success rate with competitive price and fast speed
Available Antibody Types
• Duration: 08/16/2021 – 12/24/2021
• This promotion is for US customer only.
• This promotion is for direct orders only.
From customer-supplied antibody sequences to final deliverables (purified recombinant antibodies, QC data and report), HTP antibody production projects only take 15 business days!