More and more scientists in different countries use Sino Biological's research tools. Their papers had been publiced in Nature, PLoS ONE, Journal of Biological Chemistry, The Journal of Experimental Medicine, Blood, Journal of the American Chemical Society, using R-spondin，H1N1，H5N1，HER2/ErbB2，cIAP1，MMP-9，TIMP1.
These papers includes include but not limited to:
5. Ebert, T., et al., A fully human monoclonal antibody to Staphylococcus aureus iron regulated surface determinant B (IsdB) with functional activity in vitro and in vivo. Human Antibodies, 2010. 19(4): p. 113-128.
7. Gavrilov, V., et al., Influenza virus-like particles as a new tool for vaccine immunogenicity testing: Validation of a neuraminidase neutralizing antibody assay. Journal of Virological Methods, 2011. 173(2): p. 364-373.
9. Jiang, Y., et al., Flanking V and J sequences of complementary determing region 3 of T cell receptor (TCR)δ 1 (CDR3δ1) determing the structure and function of TCRγ4δ1. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 2011.
13. Meng, S., et al., Intranasal Immunization with Recombinant HA and Mast Cell Activator C48/80 Elicits Protective Immunity against 2009 Pandemic H1N1 Influenza in Mice. PLoS ONE, 2011. 6(5): p. e19863.
16. Wrammert, J., et al., Broadly cross-reactive antibodies dominate the human B cell response against 2009 pandemic H1N1 influenza virus infection. The Journal of Experimental Medicine, 2011. 208(1): p. 181-193.
21. Zhang, F., et al., Infectivity of Pseudotyped Particles Pairing Hemagglutinin of Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza a H5N1 Virus with Neuraminidases of The 2009 Pandemic H1N1 and a Seasonal H3N2. J Bioterr Biodef, 2011. 2(104).
27. Sun Y., et al., Identification and characterization of avian-origin H3N2 canine influenza viruses in northern China during 2009-2010. Virology. 2012 Oct 11. pii: S0042-6822(12)00489-8. doi: 10.1016/j.virol.2012.09.037. [Epub ahead of print]